What is this truck worth to you?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am thinking of selling my '94 Chevy Silverado K1500.

Was recently damaged in an accident but it is all body damage.
Pics show the extent, wondering what you guys would pay for this truck?
It has 167,000 KMs and is very clean inside. Maintenance was always done to it and I loved it like a baby. Reason I want to sell is to buy a 2wd so I can lower it.
I have done tonnes to the thing, but alot was destroyed in the accident. What is still in it is a Kenwood Double Din dvd deck wired up for subs and amp, and 6x9 Clarion speakers in both front and back.
It also has 6000K HIDs in the aftermarket Halo projector headlight housing.
This was it before accident.
You must be registered for see images attach

IT NEEDS : new bumper lights, grille (have stock still), bumper (have stock still), new bumper arms since they are completely bent, new rad support installed (have one), new fender (have one), new door (have one), and the stock rims and tires need to be put back on since the 20" rims were damaged.
Here are the pics of it now.

Let me know what you guys figure. I put it up on a site for $4k already, got one interested phone call today.

Attachments

• IMG_1929.jpg
    IMG_1929.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 19

98sierra4x4

OBSession
Reaction score
I would say 2500 w/ damage and 4-5k without the damage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, I will continue to slowly work at redoing the new door and fender and getting the front end fixed up before I sell it maybe.
Just unsure of how to swap out the rad support haha

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I buy with the intention of selling. Not to offend but it is easier to buy clean trucks with dead engines and resell the because the truck still lookscorrect. $500 - $1000 for an engine and then make some money. That is a $1000 truck to me if the title is clean.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, I will continue to slowly work at redoing the new door and fender and getting the front end fixed up before I sell it maybe.
Just unsure of how to swap out the rad support haha
Core support just unbolts
I buy with the intention of selling. Not to offend but it is easier to buy clean trucks with dead engines and resell the because the truck still lookscorrect. $500 - $1000 for an engine and then make some money. That is a $1000 truck to me if the title is clean.
What he said

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmmm.. I was intending on keeping this to paint and drive as a summer cruiser, but of course I dont need a 4x4 to do that. So I figured it may be easier to sell this 4x4 (which should be worth atleast a bit more around here...) and than just buy a decent looking 2wd.
It really wouldnt be much work for me to replace all the damaged parts myself and probably get more than 1000 bucks for it..or even just keep it...a lot of people are starting to fix up these OBS trucks around here and its normal to see them with work in progress paint jobs. And to me, a truck with no rust is much cleaner, regardless of if its simply primed or not quite painted to match yet.
I dont have any experience in buying engines and swapping them but I respect that point of view.