WHAT headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I just put my build back together it's a 84 4 bolt 350 with vette tbi heads and intake off a 86 or 87 can't remember exact year

But what headers fit out gmt400s I got a set of 68 Camaro long tubes and a set of headers off a 72 c10

Does any sbc headers fit seeing how we have so much engine bay space? I'm also running a 3" body lift if that helps.

If not would these fit if I add a 02 bung to them

http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS/555/3005...Rmi3f0dGNQvee29o04T9tIEwzFxq65-RoCOlMQAvD_BwE

Id hate to buy more seeing how I already have 2 sets and about 4 years ago I had another 90 k1500 truck with a 76 350 in it it already had headers installed so I don't see why any 350 sbc headers wouldn't work

Bbecker

Reaction score
i would probably just try and sell the headers you have now and buy a set made to fit the truck.

besides that your just going to have to try and bolt the headers on and see if they fit/how much clearance you have,

the jegs headers you linked do not say they fit any truck.

also if the truck is 4x4 some headers get really close to the front driveshaft,

superdave

Proud NOOA Member
Reaction score
There is a lot of space in a truck engine bay, but what is there is most likely in a much different spot than it would be in another vehicle. You may have something that would work, but you'd have to trial and error it to see.

Reaction score
Okay. That makes sense about trial and error

I've looked over jegs summit and eBay. I can't find any longtubes for a 90.

All I've found is shorties or mid length. I know someone out there actually makes them