What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Where are you guys getting them towing mirrors at ?
Boost Auto Parts. Little more pricey than others, but better quality than eBay crap. I ordered some off eBay. Opened the box, taped it back shut, and sent them back! Man they were crap! Plus Boost offers replacement parts for there's. In case you hit something with yours.:eek:

Jermaine Smith

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Boost Auto Parts. Little more pricey than others, but better quality than eBay crap. I ordered some off eBay. Opened the box, taped it back shut, and sent them back! Man they were crap! Plus Boost offers replacement parts for there's. In case you hit something with yours.:eek:

Thanks. Always good to know stuff like that before a purchase.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score

I'm glad I read this. After dealing with a dumbass seller on Amazon who couldn't send me the correct mirrors and reading the horrible reviews on them all I was getting really discouraged.

Tongan310

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad I read this. After dealing with a dumbass seller on Amazon who couldn't send me the correct mirrors and reading the horrible reviews on them all I was getting really discouraged.

I got mine off amazon. Pro Street or something. I like them however I wish they gave locking nuts so I don't have to re tighten the damn nuts every once in while... My only issue is I have the ones that have the "clearance lights" for reverse and have no idea where I am going to wire that too, to make it work. Signals I just tapped into the front blinkers.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I would think, Boost and 1A are probably about the same, quality wise.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sherberto