What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blackwater

Engineering Geinus
Reaction score
Mines a 21' deck. It's a 10k. It's a kaufman trailer and there built local here. Really good Quality trailer. if you picked up at their yard and pay cash you get a discount. www.kaufmantrailers.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something wrong with my computer or the browser but I cant see where there west facility is. Do they also offer military discounts by chance?

draginlow

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something wrong with my computer or the browser but I cant see where there west facility is. Do they also offer military discounts by chance?

Not sure but the link works when I click on it. Or just search kulfman trailer. And not sure on the discount. I gotten 3 trailer off them so far and they are supper nice to work with. Shoot them a email or call them they have always work with me. They will build about anything you want. This trailer I have started out as a base trailer and I added a bunch ha ha.

Blackwater

Engineering Geinus
Reaction score
Not sure but the link works when I click on it. Or just search kulfman trailer. And not sure on the discount. I gotten 3 trailer off them so far and they are supper nice to work with. Shoot them a email or call them they have always work with me. They will build about anything you want. This trailer I have started out as a base trailer and I added a bunch ha ha.

I'm overseas at the moment and that might be the problem.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I'm overseas at the moment and that might be the problem.

Kaufman's Eastern facility is based in Lexington, NC; and the western plant is in Nebraska, but they sell trailers to distributors all over the U.S. or you can have them delivered; they're good solid trailers at decent prices, another trailer manufacturer to check out is Carry-On trailers,

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Nice! It's mine. I would like to start a local transport company that would be awesome but I wouldn't wanna use this truck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I was just curious, i live 20 min from where damn near every rv/camper in america is built so i see dozens of trucks with campers every day.