What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcp1992

Instagram - @dcp1992
Reaction score
Towed the Jeep home yesterday from work. I knew it had a small coolant leak but my the time I got to work Monday and it sat until lunch the whole parking spot had coolant in it. Think it's coming from he water pump but I haven't taken it apart yet. I'll be doing that this weekend.

So towed the Jeep 30 miles back home from work, mostly highway, hilly highway, but highway none the less.

You must be registered for see images attach

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Towed the Jeep home yesterday from work. I knew it had a small coolant leak but my the time I got to work Monday and it sat until lunch the whole parking spot had coolant in it. Think it's coming from he water pump but I haven't taken it apart yet. I'll be doing that this weekend.

So towed the Jeep 30 miles back home from work, mostly highway, hilly highway, but highway none the less.

You must be registered for see images attach

Damn I love that Tahoe. Do you plan on changing the tan on the bottom at all?

dcp1992

Instagram - @dcp1992
Reaction score
Damn I love that Tahoe. Do you plan on changing the tan on the bottom at all?

Thanks! Yeah whenever I paint he whole truck, I'm painting it all one color.

The first thing I need to paint though is the roof. (Hopefully really soon) It's got the common rust spots starting on the driver and passenger side behind the windshield. Just doing black (Mercedes Tuxedo Black Metallic) at the moment though, since I still haven't decided what color I'm painting the whole truck.

Chewy1576

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Towed the travel trailer again this weekend for another horse show. I did not expect it to do as well as it did pulling a 7500 lb trailer at 65-70 mph on the interstate.

This summer has been a big test for the truck. The last few years of towing with it haven’t gone well. Several old and worn out, or even new and inferior parts failing and leaving me stranded. After figuring out where the weak links were and eliminating them, it has done everything it has been asked, and then some. I need to make some upgrades to engine and transmission cooling, but it is absolutely usable as it sits now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KevinF

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dirt around the yard. The red truck doesn't do well with tongue/pin weight..but I'm also overloaded it there for sure. I have a set of bags and compressor and fill/dump solenoids to go in it but it isn't high priority right now.

You must be registered for see images

Bud's JK from one town to the next.

36 Ford Fort Mac to Saskatoon. 1900km round trip in 28 hours. We left 5 hours after he first asked me if I wanted to do a road trip.

Last edited: