What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miles1b

Reaction score
Holy led cubes batman! If that's the front, how many lights you got in the back. Nice score by the way
12 on the front two on the back wired into the bed light switch and I'm in the process of doing a complete restomod to her. The 454 in this thing is a gutless pig but original with somewhere around 250k

dcp1992

Instagram - @dcp1992
Reaction score
Finally got the chance to actually tow something that slightly put the truck to work. At least I got to test all the work I put into it to make it tow smooth (made a ******* pack with my stock leaf pack and a 3500 leaf pack), and I have to say, it worked well. Barely squatted at all and towed nice an flat.

Anyway, got a new Jeep cherokee to go along with my other Jeep Cherokee. It's a 1991 Cherokee Laredo. It's going to be my dedicated trail Jeep. My buddy also got a 1990 Cherokee Laredo.
You must be registered for see images attach

Both me and my buddy's Jeep's. And his '95 Z71.

1BadBowtie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got the chance to actually tow something that slightly put the truck to work. At least I got to test all the work I put into it to make it tow smooth (made a ******* pack with my stock leaf pack and a 3500 leaf pack), and I have to say, it worked well. Barely squatted at all and towed nice an flat.

Anyway, got a new Jeep cherokee to go along with my other Jeep Cherokee. It's a 1991 Cherokee Laredo. It's going to be my dedicated trail Jeep. My buddy also got a 1990 Cherokee Laredo.

Both me and my buddy's Jeep's. And his '95 Z71.

dcp1992,
Love the way your Yukon looks. Love the lights, wheels, and lift. What is your lift and wheel and tires combo?
Thanks.

SamCal36

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 93 k1500350 tbi pulling my 97 k2500 350 vortec

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SamCal36

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the motor goes you got to do what you can lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk