What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bggrnchvy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most recently:

You must be registered for see images attach

Everything else has been in bed hauling, not towing. Shouldn't have to tow again until the Chevy is back together.

fredrico

Reaction score
i towed 2 big lifting c's that were built to lift the windmill cans for their towers, they were 8500lbs each, 12' long. I had one on the truck and one on the skidsteer trailor, not an obs, a a homemade 06 dmax, the trip was only about a mile, from the machine shop down the road to the plant.

bggrnchvy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whats the specs on the sand rail man?

Gf's dad's. Chenowth frame, VW beam front end with homebuilt extended arms, towers and fox coilovers at all four corners. It's a VW motor, I think a 2275cc, with a T3/T4 turbo pushing 20lbs through a 091 VW transaxle with some 300M internal parts. It gets moving pretty quick considering it weighs about a thousand lbs.

Her brother has a similiar rail with a straight T4 turbo and a knarglier cam, keeping the front wheels on the ground is a chore.

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very cool. My buddy is building a ecotec turbo'd with a 100 shot. Should make roughly 500 hp on spray. It's gonna be interesting.

Swaggerwagon

¯\(°_o)/¯
Reaction score
towed this home a few weeks ago.....my new muscle car project :)