What do I do with my Evap System?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick1991

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So now that I've taken all the wires that I've needed out the drive side pin thing (not sure what the correct term is). What should I do with all my stuff going through the passenger side firewall?

Rick1991

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Power will be coming in from your fuse box under the hood, should be a 12g wire at minimum coming through the bulkhead connector and supplies the convenience center with power which then distributes power to where it needs to go.

As far as gauge cluster goes it gets it's power and ground from two sources. One being from the inside fuse box and the other coming from the passenger side firewall with the blower motor wiring. If you don't have that connected then your cluster gets all messed up.

I will look in my manual to verify the things I'm telling you since my memory is fuzzy from being a while since I messed with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found the power cable through my bulkhead connector on the driverside but now I just need to sort out all the wiring through my passenger side firewall.

hybrid1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That will be blower motor wiring, three wires for that I believe then there should be 4-5 smaller gauge wires that control your gauge cluster.

If you look under the dash for your blower motor connection you should also see a white plug close by. Make sure to reconnect that once the truck is running again other wise only your speedo and tach will be working.

Rick1991

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That will be blower motor wiring, three wires for that I believe then there should be 4-5 smaller gauge wires that control your gauge cluster.

If you look under the dash for your blower motor connection you should also see a white plug close by. Make sure to reconnect that once the truck is running again other wise only your speedo and tach will be working.

Alright I'm gonna have to further look into that, my dash is completely off so they should be see. My bulkhead had some wires that went the what seemed like the gauge cluster gauges too.

Rick1991

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

These are the wires I have left over....

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach