what about these headers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jkeaton

It’s been real
Reaction score
Those have pretty decent reviews. Some negative ones talk about poor welds and warped flanges. Also needing to buy longer header bolts because the flange is thick. I'm thinking of purchasing the same set.....

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those have pretty decent reviews. Some negative ones talk about poor welds and warped flanges. Also needing to buy longer header bolts because the flange is thick. I'm thinking of purchasing the same set.....

what have you seen about them? im torn between those and summits brand of headers... summits look a little better IMO and include everything.... what gaskets and bolts are you thinking about going with?

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't get the summit brand headers... I have them. Next to impossible to get the passenger rear plug out.

Sent from my iPhone

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
1.75" is perfect for factory Vortec heads. But I'd like to see a port matched flange. You would also be better off getting Tri-Ys.

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1.75" is perfect for factory Vortec heads. But I'd like to see a port matched flange. You would also be better off getting Tri-Ys.

i think i will be going with somthing else, i found someone that has had the manzo headers for a year and the welds leak and look like crap