WELL SHOOT... Need some help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr_Pud

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
conquered the mighty gm 14 bolt. all new bearing new spider gears all new brake components. dropped the new frame on top of it and bolted sum new shock on em
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mr_Pud

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quick question I will be removing the engine transmission together out of old frame where/how would be the best place to pick it up?

Mr_Pud

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well this summer got by me fast.... bought a new house and have been busy with that. o and I aquired another GMT400!! 1999 k3500 5.7l automatic SRW with a pretty nice utility bed. IL attach some pics. runs good and it on overall decent condition. had to replace the radiator but nothing to day. labor day I finally removed the engine/transmission out of the frame. not only because I wanted to get started back up on the project but I'm going to use the old frame c channel to make a gooseneck hitch for the new truck. IL try and post some pics... I did get some pics of why this project started in the first place.....

tinfoil_hat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So hold on. Is the "new" rig getting stripped for parts? More frame cracks? Man, the roads where you live are hard on vehicles.

Mr_Pud

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol no I checked and double checked the frame on the new white truck. sorry I made it sound like I took the drive train out of the new truck I was tried and in a hurry...