Well Shes Finally Together And New and Fresh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95ukawn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:cheers: wow, clean looking truck man! i want your paint job!! one question, how did you remove your shifter? i have a billet one too but im having problems removing my stock shifter, did you remove the screw thats there or did you have to bang out the little pin thats on the bottom and if so how?? and how hard?? im scared of breaking something.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
:cheers: wow, clean looking truck man! i want your paint job!! one question, how did you remove your shifter? i have a billet one too but im having problems removing my stock shifter, did you remove the screw thats there or did you have to bang out the little pin thats on the bottom and if so how?? and how hard?? im scared of breaking something.

Thanks man. The paint other then the 2 tone is original 11 year old paint. I just detail the **** out of it. As for the Shifter. Remove the boot and take the screw out replace shifter and put screw back in. Its easy as pie.

95ukawn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man. The paint other then the 2 tone is original 11 year old paint. I just detail the **** out of it. As for the Shifter. Remove the boot and take the screw out replace shifter and put screw back in. Its easy as pie.

ok thats what i was thinking. good looking out