Weathertech digital fit floor liners for GMT400 trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The coverage is amazing man!!
I'm glad I saw yours and ordered mine ASAP.
I gotta fix that rain leak on my cowl fins and then clean the carpet so it stays nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey can you link up the ones you got I need to get a set. Called and talked to a dummy rep. I think the model number is 442651 for black?

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ended up buying these and just put in a 1994 suburban, for those wondering fitment is fine. look good...

You must be registered for see images attach

Man your red interior is amazing! Is that factory carpet? I'm looking to buy some good carpet for a single cab.

Bodageta1995

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to know if anyone has tried a Weathertech rear mat in an extended cab also. I’m considering ordering the front and rear from weathertech from a suburban. It looks like the rear floor pan is slightly different on an extended cab though.

Bodageta1995

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to know if anyone has tried a Weathertech rear mat in an extended cab also. I’m considering ordering the front and rear from weathertech from a suburban. It looks like the rear floor pan is slightly different on an extended cab though.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

The rear Suburban mat will not fit, it's too big, but LMCTruck has a Husky style floor mat that fits the extended cab portion