Weathertech digital fit floor liners for GMT400 trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There really is no good way to measure the trans tunnel.... it's rounded and complex in shape and under carpet. basically the passenger side isn't as tight up against the trans tunnel as it would be with the ducts in place.

Here is my dually - see the bottom right corner the small vent is where they exit. I don't know what vehicles had them and what didn't
You must be registered for see images attach

Alright cool I have the same thing on both 99s
So only the rear weathertech floor Mat doesn't line up nicely on tranny tunnel right? Which is what I have since I have those lovely vents lol

But the front passenger weathertech mat fits perfect or is not as tight up against the tranny tunnel

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Alright cool I have the same thing on both 99s
So only the rear weathertech floor Mat doesn't line up nicely on tranny tunnel right? Which is what I have since I have those lovely vents lol

But the front passenger weathertech mat fits perfect or is not as tight up against the tranny tunnel

No.

The front mats fit any truck/SUV. The trucks WITH air ducts fit perfectly, without air ducts have some gap but are acceptable.

The rear mats fit perfectly for the vehicles with air ducts. The mat is designed for a suburban and doesn't cover all the way to the seat in a crewcab. I have no idea how it fits trucks without air ducts as my other is a regular cab.

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No.

The front mats fit any truck/SUV. The trucks WITH air ducts fit perfectly, without air ducts have some gap but are acceptable.

The rear mats fit perfectly for the vehicles with air ducts. The mat is designed for a suburban and doesn't cover all the way to the seat in a crewcab. I have no idea how it fits trucks without air ducts as my other is a regular cab.

Alright great!!
That sucks about the rear mat not going all the way to the seats for a crew cab :(
Definitely ordering the front ones for sure then!!
Ps. Do u ever use ur dually lol ??

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Husky liners makes floor mats for crew cabs...had then in mine they went all the way to the seat front and back and went around the air ducts

Live action!!

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So on Tuesday I'll post up some pics of the tan ones I ordered.
Maybe more ppl will enjoy to see another color