Washed and waxed the z71 today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I like yours better has the bigger bowtie. Mine were free though and I like em, can't complain.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
265/75/r16, the look small on my truck though , I know i could 33's and just trim the valance below the bumper a little.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
maybe that is it, and i've got my floor mats about 10 yrs ago when I had my old k5 lol, they have been some good ones that is for sure.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It cleans up well but I have to suggest removing the bug shield, pinstriping, and chrome fender trim along with replacing the mirrors with the newer style and painting the corners red. The clear corners are a little too ricey for my taste, no offense. I'd be interested to hear that 3" dual exhaust. I just did true duals but 2.25" hi flow cats.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah, I think I'm going to take the chrome trim off over the tires if its not to rough under it, they are all dented up anyway and I'm leaning toward taking the bug deflector off, because it does make it seem like and old guys truck to me lol. all that stuff was on it when i got the truck, I just left it on there. lf i didn't have kids I would take the step bars off to, but it makes it so much easier for me to get them in the truck with them on there so for now they are staying, I'll see if I can borrow the video camera from my exwife and see if I can get a clip of the exhaust but it maybe be a while. When i get it repainted a few yrs from now none of the pin striping or rubber molding is going back on it.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I dream of 60 degree weather... 13 degrees for a high tomorrow and were under a winter weather advisory :banghead: