Washed and waxed the z71 today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well it was 60 degrees here today, the first day in a long time it wasn't freezing cold, or raining or snowing or some other kind of frozen precipe falling from the sky that i actully had off. I decided to detail my truck really good and get a bunch of the salt and mud off of it, to bad it will only stay like this for a couple of days, but anyway took some pics so I could remeber were 4 hrs of today went lol.

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm not a big fan of Burgandy interiors but mine is clean and not ripped up so Unless i find some kind of crazy killer deal on a different color I'm sticking with it.

My 2.5% window tint.

A close up of my front lights.

My gauges with 240k on the clock and pics of my 2 little ones I live for.

My rear bumper and Exhaust tips on the summit 3inch catback.

Nice and shiny, on the driverside at least, the passenger side isn't as shiny.

My bfg ats on stock rims lol, those will be changing in a month or 2 hopefully.

Closer shot.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lookin good! i got the same interior.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol well nothing really to my motor, and its not true it just a from the muffler back, and summit is retarted and has the 3 inch kit cheaper then the 2.5 and at the time i was pretty broke and the old flowmaster catback that was probably put on it sometime back in the 90's had rusted off pretty much lol. Still got my stock cat and the y pipe up front, so I'm not dying on the bottom end from to free flowing exhaust, they bottle it up enough lol.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
lol well nothing really to my motor, and its not true it just a from the muffler back, and summit is retarted and has the 3 inch kit cheaper then the 2.5 and at the time i was pretty broke and the old flowmaster catback that was probably put on it sometime back in the 90's had rusted off pretty much lol. Still got my stock cat and the y pipe up front, so I'm not dying on the bottom end from to free flowing exhaust, they bottle it up enough lol.

oh ok. i was just joking :lol:, nice looking truck, what tire size? 245's?