WARNING: Viewer discretion is advised.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Replaced old 90's break out tail lights with some brand new factory style ones.

Shiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Replaced restrictive catback exhaust. I used a Flowmaster 530513 muffler. It has dual 3" inlet and a single 3.5 outlet.
I then put on a 4" stainless tail pipe that I bought off eBay.
The sound isn't too obnoxious either.

Dirty98

Reaction score
Where did you get the spring hangers from? gunna need to do mine in the near future

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
I'm also curious. What did the Z81 Hartland package consist of? Was it different interior or something?

Looks like it needs some work, but nothing that some new body panels can't solve.

Shiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i'd like to get the steel style hinges off the tailgate from you if you still have them.
I think I do still have them. I'll look later today or this weekend. They were in good shape, I just didn't like them because they wanted to bind while closing. i think it must have needed those little rubber wedge pieces to hold the hinges to the side when closing?.

Shiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm also curious. What did the Z81 Hartland package consist of? Was it different interior or something?

Looks like it needs some work, but nothing that some new body panels can't solve.
I tried to look further into it to see what the heartland conversion consisted of. The best I can come up with is the trim package on the outside, wheels, valance, all body matched plastics. Nerf bars And leather interior.