Wanted: 88-94 fog light switch and connector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
I have not heard from him yet. Is it the same connector as the defrost? I have a defrost switch that i have a connector for.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Still need a fog light switch? I've got one, with pigtail and a matching bezel.

TXDIRT67

Reaction score
The early switches are hard to find unless you want to pay big bucks on ebay. Here's some info for you though. As someone posted you can use the defrost switch pigtails for the fog lamp switch.

You must be registered for see images attach

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Currently pm'ing polarbear thank you.

Thank you for the info TXDIRT67. Glad to know i can use my rear defog pigtail.

Z71Hobbs, i have a spare pigtail from a rear defog already that i will be using and thank you for the offer.

gmachinz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well this switch was among my S-10 switches by mistake. How does $60 shipped sound for it? I’m including replacement terminals too if you need to re-wire it on your end. I can build a relay kit for somebody if they need me too also. This is the same style of switch oddly enough that is on my buddies 1992 454 SS if that helps anyone btw.

2sik93gt

Reaction score
Well this switch was among my S-10 switches by mistake. How does $60 shipped sound for it? I’m including replacement terminals too if you need to re-wire it on your end. I can build a relay kit for somebody if they need me too also. This is the same style of switch oddly enough that is on my buddies 1992 454 SS if that helps anyone btw.

I would like to buy this switch from you.