Wanted: 2WD RCSB Frame, wreck free minimum rust preferred

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

black90sport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I live in Indianapolis and currently drive a 4WD long term plan has always been LS1 2WD. I am looking for a Reg Cab Short Bed 2WD frame to start building to swap my body over. I really dont care about what is with it or what isnt just need the frame. If anyone has one or knows of some let me know! Dont find too many here that arent wrecked or rotted away.

black90sport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bump drove 3hours today to finally pick one up and it was garbage... on the hunt

black90sport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks i do a lot of work up in Fort Wayne so I try to look there every week or two. I found one on craigslist in Louisville that I am trying to get a hold of the owner to get the story on. If anyone finds any, anywhere in the midwestish area. Please let me know!!

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks i do a lot of work up in Fort Wayne so I try to look there every week or two. I found one on craigslist in Louisville that I am trying to get a hold of the owner to get the story on. If anyone finds any, anywhere in the midwestish area. Please let me know!!
Check with Polar Bear on here too. He parts trucks and might have one. Downside is he's in Kansas City.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk