W/T Picture Thread?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aholter90

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Any other fans of the base model W/Ts offered in this body style? I honestly prefer the aesthetic of the sealed beam grilles of this package to the fancier ones. Here's my former (precursor to the w/t) '88 C1500. This was as base as it got: no Ac, no overdrive (reason I didn't like it), no cassette, nothing. Other than the lack of OD it was a good truck and I'm hopefully buying a true w/t to replace it soon.

Last edited:

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree to a point on white or other light colors I think the grill needs to contrast but with dark or bright colors it works. I like the red.

Shane B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm curious how they would look in black or the indigo blue color matched....I've only seen them matched in white and red.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is the Cheyenne grille on my 89, I liked how it looked and it was super clean, but driving at night totally sucked with the hea
Here is the Cheyenne grille on my 89, I liked how it looked and it was super clean, but driving at night totally sucked with the headlights so I swapped in a Silverado grille.

dlights so I swapped in a Silverado gri
Looks like the beginning of a commercial

Hamburgler69

Reaction score
Heres my little W/T. In the process of building a 5.3 Ls. Already built a 262 4.3 which is in the truck now. Then its on to paint and body!