W/T headlamps question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr_Pud

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I seen a wt on the road with what appeared to 8be led headlamps similar to pic. will any 7x6 rectangular headlamp fit a wt without modification could not find any vehicle specific?
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Should fit fine. A word of warning though, those style of LED headlights are nowhere near the quality of something like the TruckLite or JW Speaker brand housings. If you want decent ones you're going to have to spend $300 or so.

http://www.gmt400.com/threads/led-headlights-for-w-t-front.23337/

EDIT - Wait a minute, I thought the W/T grilles used 5"x7" lights, not 6"x7"... That CarID listing seems mislabeled...

Dgonz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I seen a wt on the road with what appeared to 8be led headlamps similar to pic. will any 7x6 rectangular headlamp fit a wt without modification could not find any vehicle specific?
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Spend the money and get better ones. I have those and they are not bright enough. 2 months with them on and the high beams stopped working. Get the more expensive ones or swap out to the silverado trim headlights and grill. Then get HIDs. Alot better

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk