Vermont Summer Back Roads Tour - 8/3 & 8/4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparg93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Events I attend or know of, I'll post up here for you guys. I'm going to this one.

Come join us at the GMC4x4 Vermont Summer Back Roads Tour!!

The discussion for this event can be found at - http://www.gmc4x4.com/topic/1442-summer-back-roads-county-tour/

During this tour, we will explore US Forest Service Class III roads throughout Vermont, with opportunities to take Class IV for those that are interested. During this tour you would have ample opportunity to experience the beautiful landscape that is Vermont, take photos and explore the area. We will also stop for lunch at either a local Vermont eatery or we can pack in.

For communication I ask that everyone have a handheld FRS radio set to channel 1, but it is not required.

Starting coordinates are 43.27.211 & 72 48.355. The meeting area is a parking lot off the side of route 103 across from the turnpike road in Mount Holly, Vermont. Lets plan on meeting @ 10am on Saturday August 3rd.

Update: we will be stopping at a local brewery for lunch and a few watering holes for folks to jump in and cool off.

Sparg93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
UPDATE:

FRIDAY EVENING:

- Camping at Moosalamoo Campground, Goshen, VT - http://www.fs.fed.us/r9/forests/greenmountain/htm/greenmountain/g_camping.htm

SATURDAY:

- Meet at Holiday Inn in Rutland, Vermont - 10am (we are pulling out 10:30a)

- Throughout the day we'll be exploring the Class III/IV roads, Long Trail brewery and eventually heading back to Moosalamoo Campground in the evening for a barbque

SUNDAY:

Potentially more exploring, trails rides and then heading home.

traicy

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. I think it was a really good chance to relax and get unforgettable impressions. Will you have something similar this year?

Last edited: