Veeman's 97 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's the crossmember for the wishbone. I took it off to spray the frame I plan on getting the wishbone powder coated.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes it's the three link wishbone setup from Nfamus metal

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys got a question the wire harness for my taillights has a plug that I disconnected for my taillights but then I have three more wires that went to nothing. I'm assuming it was for a trailer harness. I have a small white that I think is ground. But then two bigger wires one blue and one orange. Anyone know what these are for? Just wondering if I need them or they need to go to the new trailer harness I bought.
You must be registered for see images attach

New trailer wire harness
You must be registered for see images attach

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
i had to redo some trailer wiring this past weekend.. and none of mine were blue or orange... you're correct on white being ground though.

could the blue/orange be for electronic brakes to a trailer? my trailer doesn't have electronic brakes so i'm probably no help.

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok as soon as you said electronic brakes that made sense. In my previous post I said the wire went to nothing I completely forgot they did go somewhere a while back I cut off another trailer harness that was round probably for that exact purpose electronic brakes. So it would be safe to not use those wires at all? Just the blue and orange?

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I should be able to splice the new harness into the truck harness matching the wire color, correct?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I should be able to splice the new harness into the truck harness matching the wire color, correct?

correct. That's how mine worked. and the orange and blue are for trailer brake controller.