Veeman's 97 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Progress is looking great! I need to redo my exhaust my y pipe is just totally flat on the bottom lol... I like your switch plate too, but is it pretty easy to get to while in the drivers seat? I like hittin switches too much to have mine that far down lol.

Sent from the big block!

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Naw it's not an issue for me I'm a tall dude and got long arms and I'm not switch happy.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well a bit of an update. I've got the truck sanded and primed ready for paint. Decided until all my body work is done( shaved handles etc. ) I'm gonna go with a satin black. I also got a great deal on a set of 18" wire wheels, it's the biggest wheel I could go without having to remove the inner fenders. I know most of you won't like them but I do so please don't hate on me lol.
You must be registered for see images

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No that's just in primer I have yet to spray the satin. Was trying to get it sprayed this week but it's gotten cold again so I'll have to wait for a few plus days in a row to get at it.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I like your satin black plan, but.I dig satin black in general lol... And I really like those wheels! I think the are going to look great with the satin paint!

Sent from the....... Ferd

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thx bow61509! Ya I think it will look pretty good after I spray it. As for the wheels I know a lot of guys are into the huge wheels which I like as well but wires have a special place in my heart haha just something about them I love.

cobalt

Reaction score
like the wire wheels i thought about getting the 22' ones dayton was selling but i picked one up and lordy my truck would need 400 horses to turn them..yours look just right though. its going to look real good with the satin.

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hahah true these wheels are not the lightest things out there! Thx for the comments guys!

Veeman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got some pics of how I did the y-pipe I had to cut a section out and weld in a flat piece so the pipe basically went around the bell housing. Since I'm leaving the motor stock I don't think it will be an issue with this section being a bit smaller as far as the exhaust goes. Seems to work fine so far and it sits in the perfect spot.