Unde drive water pump pulley

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Might any member here have the under drive water pump pulley for my 1993 OBS 5.7 GMC truck the pulley set I bought just came with the crank and alternator pulley?
Thanks! GMC

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
I was gonna say most under drive kits come with a smaller crank & a larger alt pulley I though

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So your water pump will turn slower? Okay.....

No I'm wanting it to go back to stock since my crank pulley is smaller now I do have a high volume water pump and a all aluminum much bigger radiator than stock but I'm just wanting the pump to put out as it did before now it doesn't over heat on these HOT Texas summer days but it will go up and accidents occur over here example on the freeway one can be stuck a long time just crawling oh I would rather go with a pulley than add a electric fan when in that situation??

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was gonna say most under drive kits come with a smaller crank & a larger alt pulley I though

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Yes they do but I bought only those two not the more expensive kit that comes with the pump pulley to compensate for the smaller crank pulley.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is what I’m wanting so I’m just going to get one here Summit Racing.

You must be registered for see images attach