Typical lift issues help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudd Duk

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, yeah about half an inch above the ankle knot on the outside. Sorta getting used to it now, this makes the 4th time. Old war injuries FTL. :nono:

JohnnyRingo

Shut your Butt
Reaction score
well if your truck didnt earn enough respect you have just capped off the respect o meter. get this man max rep power!!

Mudd Duk

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well if your truck didnt earn enough respect you have just capped off the respect o meter. get this man max rep power!!

Appreciate that bud! It's not too often, I've found, that people nowadays give a **** about those of us who have volunteered to put our ass on the line. ****, I don't know how I even got the 5 rep power. But thanks for the respect.

JohnnyRingo

Shut your Butt
Reaction score
well you aint gone find that on most the truck sites man. 80% the folks are supportive and eager to say thanks! i actually dont say it as much as i want cause my friends are marines and everytime i thank them they look at me like im gay lol so idk what to do

Mudd Duk

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well you aint gone find that on most the truck sites man. 80% the folks are supportive and eager to say thanks! i actually dont say it as much as i want cause my friends are marines and everytime i thank them they look at me like im gay lol so idk what to do

Being a disabled vet, I'd suggest telling them anyway. It always makes me feel good to know some people respect it. Its a little weird if someone mentions it repeatedly, but hearing it from time to time is nice.

Mudd Duk

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump for fender measurements, as requested. Front fender, from fender to center of center cap, is 30.25". Same measurement on the rear yielded 28.5". Hope this helps.