Tutorial: 3" Body Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
looks real clean. painting frame really helps and gap guards. i have people tell me all the time my frame looks really nice cuz i sprayed it all black and the inner wheel weels and control arms and everything. what size tires you going to run?

315/75r16s, I will probably make some gap guards from some rubber material from TSC.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive got the bottom center zip tied to fram and the out side edges screw into part of the inner fender then dont flop at all

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Small update

You must be registered for see images

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
New grill looks real good, any plans for the bumper?

Eventually Im going to do some more research on which smoothie paintable non License hole'd bumper fits the best, and Im going to get it painted. Cant wait, but I have lots of priorities first :(

joshjuniorr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i definitely wore rubber gloves when i put that liner on my truck lol. I got some primer when i was priming my big boat of a truck and since then i wear rubber gloves lol

scharst

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
so this is a very newb question, but i have always hear that putting a bl on your truck will compromise the strength and holding capacity of the bed? is there any truth to this at all? cuz i have had thoughts of getting a bl done