Turbo build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaredpear

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay so after a lot of research and forgetting to mention a detail I think I'm gonna use a 75mm for my small side and a 95mm for the large side. The detail I forgot to mention is when funds allow (aka tax return lol) I want to buy an aftermarket block with a bore of 4.5" instead of the normal 4.25". With the stock deck Height of 9.8" it will up my engine size at a very nice 509 cid or 8.3L which is why the turbo size changed a little

Jaredpear

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's a negatory on the map calculations. But side note I'm changing head gaskets so i thought I'd show some stuff to yall. Here's the passenger side head

You must be registered for see images attach

Jaredpear

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
broke the connector for the heater core connector to intake manifold so had to go get a new lower intake which is always fun

Jaredpear

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got one head off

You must be registered for see images attach

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
I'd bet money, you'd be worlds ahead just installing a single S470 turbo. You've got the cubic inches, it'll spool fairly quick. Especially with a 7.4.

Sequential would be a waste of money and time on a setup like yours.

Tom P

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd bet money, you'd be worlds ahead just installing a single S470 turbo. You've got the cubic inches, it'll spool fairly quick. Especially with a 7.4.

Sequential would be a waste of money and time on a setup like yours.

X2

Not that I don't want to see you do this because it's the most badass build I've ever heard of but if you say just one of your turbos is good for 1200hp and all you're really looking for is 1000 ft lbs of torque why go all the way here? Polar bear is right. The results you are looking for will be attained with cubes and forced induction alone which you will have plenty of, why re invent the wheel just to maybe get a little more boost on the low end. Maybe just up the stall on your torque converter to keep it in your power band.

Jaredpear

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The thing is the rpm range I'm looking for cause I want full boost by 2000ish and then for it to keep boost and actually build a little more up into 7000.