Truck steering pretty loose

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know what you mean man....it's hard with all the other cars though. :(

So in your case you didn't replace the inner tie rods right? I don't see that on your list. I could get some outer tie rods and see how it goes but want to see whether or not you replaced the inners.

Thanks again.

Oh sorry by saying tie rods I meant all 4 and yea I did inners also.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You know what the best thing to do is take it up to the tire shop and just tell them you want an alignment. Whatever parts are bad they will come back and tell you exactly what and won't charge you anything since they couldn't align it but then you'll know exactly what needs replacing instead of just going with everything. That is the next best thing you can do other than laying out some $$$

ukiltmybrutha

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Central VA, DC Metro, NOVA (can they make up their
Thanks for the info. That is actually a doggone good idea! My neighbor is a state inspector too and is gonna take a look.

You know what the best thing to do is take it up to the tire shop and just tell them you want an alignment. Whatever parts are bad they will come back and tell you exactly what and won't charge you anything since they couldn't align it but then you'll know exactly what needs replacing instead of just going with everything. That is the next best thing you can do other than laying out some $$$