TRUCK FROM HELL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBaganATX

Reaction score
I have 94 2 Door Blazer Sport, I have basically have done almost everything to it you can think of, and it never seems to end!

I went to my office today to do so work in our warehouse. I went to start my Blazer and it was almost dead... I was like WTH?? So it finally started and left it running a bit outside. I shut it off and the stupid AC Control stayed on. I start it again, and turned the ac on, and killed it went off.

It had done it before, but not in a while.. This is a new control unit ( 2years old but bought new) any suggestions?

Not to mention when I'm driving and running the AC, it blows harder on med/hi than HI itself... and it will shut off by itself..

Im at a lost! I'm up for any suggestions..

TIA...

Tony

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

TBaganATX

Reaction score
The head unit..it was on off but illuminated. But it kept blowing before after turning the truck off in the past.

TBaganATX

Reaction score
That's what I was afraid of.. if you only knew everything I have done to this truck...

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
ive been through my whole 2 door as well. doesnt look like a 5 figure truck but its what i have into it. fortunately im selling it to a friend because i dont want it anymore so i totally understand, i really do.

TBaganATX

Reaction score
I was told that the head units sometimes had issues... so I was hoping that's what someone else would say...

TBaganATX

Reaction score
I'm tempted to just buy a another new one...Not to mention some dipstick that worked on my ac before broke a tap on my blend door, and my actuator will not work.. tempted to put it on and silicon it in place.

jvthundercat

Reaction score
The problem is most likely ground. Had this same thing on my 92 dually. I ran a direct ground wire to the under dash support and working great ever since. At least I have a spare head unit now....