transfer case not engaging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
My problem is that it wil shift to 4hi but not 4lo, i have changed the buttons but no differanse. I think maybe it is the " Tccm"?

Mr.C

Do you have it in neutral when ur tryjng to shift into Lo?

cned86

Reaction score
Do you have it in neutral when ur tryjng to shift into Lo?

Yes, and When its skifting to hi i clearly hear the actuator in the tccm click, but when i push the button for lo it is silent an the button blinks for a while and returns to 2hi.

Mr.C

cned86

Reaction score
Does someone have the electricaldiagram of the 4wd system?

Mr.C

1999bigburb

Reaction score
Yes, and When its skifting to hi i clearly hear the actuator in the tccm click, but when i push the button for lo it is silent an the button blinks for a while and returns to 2hi.

Mr.C

Hi there,
I'm curious to know if you ever resolved this? I have just acquired the exact same issue...thanks in advance.

cned86

Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm curious to know if you ever resolved this? I have just acquired the exact same issue...thanks in advance.
Hi Yes i did, I recently found out what it was. I have an kojo tune( 6.5td with ATT turbo and kojo tune), when I switched to the orginal ecm the 4wd low are working Great.
My conclusion is that there was an incorrect setting on my kojo tune, i think the tune was programmed to the trans without the auto wd type. So maybe your problem also i related to the ecm?. I did also change the 4wd switchpanel before I changed ecm but Without any diffrence.

Hope this can help you.

Mr.C