Trailer brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know. It wouldn't have bothered me one bit to drive it especially since we have had horribly abnormal temps this year (supposed to be 50 tomorrow)

I'm just kinda pissed that he didn't say the brakes didn't work. When I left his house with it they didn't work but I figured it was on the truck side of the wireing because I had just redone my trailer lights plug in a few days prior. I double checked with another known trailer with working brakes and light.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
During my senoir year for homecoming I borrowed the farmers Oliver 1655 and drove it to school for homecoming (so did about 10 others) kinda funny looking into the parking lot and seeing tractors instead of the normal vehicles.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I drove a backhoe bout 40 miles down a highway, woulda preferred drivin through town

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Haha bossman never found out i did it, biggest thing i was able to drive was the new holland t9000 with 2 scraper bins attached