Trailer brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
He'd have to have skills in order to doubt them....ooooo I'ma hate myself later for that comment....until then, I'ma have some fun, and more beer! :cheers:

:lol:

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He'd have to have skills in order to doubt them....ooooo I'ma hate myself later for that comment....until then, I'ma have some fun, and more beer! :cheers:

:lol:

Boy, Am I going to have to get 90chevstepside to kick your ass for me? (since he lives closer to you than I do)

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went under the trailer for about 5 mins tonight and I am starting to get brakes. I think i just have to adjust a little more and I'll be good.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
1) Get a 3-piece chute.
2) Pull ripcord when ya need to slow that heavy thing down.
3) Practice running back there to re-pack chute during redlights.

You'll eventually get your times down fast enough to be back in the truck when it turns green. I'd personally avoid downtown traffic with a red light every block though. :nono:

I know right where a chute that would get you stopped is (shh) im sure itll stop ya since its built to stop an f16 upon landing, i could even teach ya how to pack it haha

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No I think I will be able to get the brakes adjusted tomorrow so, no chutes sorry

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Let us know when you KNOW you can get em workin, til then we dont believe it :evillol:

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Technically I dont HAVE to get them working........but I wont haul anything without the brakes working.