Trailer Brake Controller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score
ive decided to sell this one and buy one with 4 wires make everything easier

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score
after further investigation this does have 4 wires idk why this po changed the colors of the wires and added half a wire?

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
any recommendations on trailer plugs and controllers? i have my eye on a plug that has the 7 prong and 4 prong. i have the stock wirring tied up under the truck just need to figure wich plug and solder the wires.

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score
i just have a 7 pin but i know those 7-4 combos are super nice because you dont need adapters but for wiring it up mine was set up fora different truck so the wires are different colors if i remember right it was a while ago i did the plug they work really nice i recommend it as for a brake controller i have a hidden hitch pilot with digital display got it for 99 cents on ebay :) id say pull the trigger on the 7-4

the only reason i didnt get one with a 4 pin on it was my buddy was cleaning out his grandpas garage and asked if i wanted it and it had the 4 pin adapter with it so i took it can't beat free:)

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score