Trailer Brake Controller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score
i kinda just layed there in aww like really your that stupid

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score
i was hoping to get under there today and finish some wireing but just got called to work

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:word:

and I didn't catch if you have the towing package (you can use the VIN decoder to check this or just go look for the wires that Mean Grean mentioned)

If you do have the towing package it's pretty simple. I had a local RV place do it but this last weekend I basically redid most of it when I was cleaning up some wiring (I'm kinda **** about my wiring lol)

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Just trying to help, it may be blue and orange as well, roughly 10 awg wiring, hidden extremely well under the brake booster on the fender side way down there in the crevasse.

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score
so on my trailer plug the wiring one there is a black light blue and red left on the instructions he red on the harness is the back up lights and goes to light green cant find that black is aux and blue is electric brakes i found a blue and orange where do i plug these in and why do i have an extra wire need help fast

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score
well nevermind cut my finger deep wont be doing any projects for a while

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score
well i found the wires i just need to get them to the cab i walked outside and decided i didnt wanna crawl on the garage floor today haha i have a hidden hitch pilot from a ford it has white red blue brown and green it has a sticker that says brown illum, blue electric brake feed, red brake control, white ground and green stop lamp feed to brake control i know where all of them except the green go anybody have any ideas?