Tow Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I'm looking into ordering a set of tow mirrors and was just wondering if all of the ones available on Ebay plug straight into the current set up for adjusting them. Like the heated, Led's, and turn signal ones? I'm having a hard time figuring it out! Thanks!

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
yes if your truck has power mirrors from the factory, the power towing mirrors are straight plug and play into the factory plug. The heated, led, and signal ones requires a lil but more than plug and play. Since we dont have these from factory u will have to tap the turns and wire the heated in. If u stick with jus power mirrors no modifications have to be done.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Hmm ok thats what I was thinking but I was hoping otherwise haha I guess I will just have to stick with the regular power ones then!

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Hmm ok thats what I was thinking but I was hoping otherwise haha I guess I will just have to stick with the regular power ones then!

Thats the easiest..but like i said if u want the other features it can be done. From what ive seen here taping the signal wires in isnt that bad.. the heat part is the only thing am not sure on. Let me dig up the thread on this.