Torchreds 01 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Bought a new set of tires for for it, 35x12.50 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Haven't put a mile on them yet, truck is torn back apart doing ball joints and upper control arms. Really starting not to like the LT1 tips
You must be registered for see images attach

Threw on some tow mirrors, finally got them wired last night

And some new clear lights for it along with 8000k HIDs

Pretty sure the truck has a 6" kit on it, the keys are turned way down as is. Tires rub a little so probably going up and inch in the front, 2 in the back

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those tires look great! Let me know how they perform. I'm torn between those and Toyo Open Country MT's.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Been enjoying driving it lately, put a new to me factory y pipe with cats. A bit quiet for me, may go from the 40 series to a super 10 here soon.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Been a while since I've been on the forum. Updates on this truck have been just driving it. Changed up the exhaust to flow packs, besides that nothing else.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
So I figured out why this thing sits so low in the rear. It's got 4" blocks and it's only a 4.5" lift on the front. Then I noticed shiny black shackles on the springs, look closer and it said belltech, so its got drop shackles. On the hunt for some factory ones now.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
So I figured out why this thing sits so low in the rear. It's got 4" blocks and it's only a 4.5" lift on the front. Then I noticed shiny black shackles on the springs, look closer and it said belltech, so its got drop shackles. On the hunt for some factory ones now.
gotta love those douches who run drop shackles with lift blocks...:3811797817_8d685371

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
After saving for years, I was finally able to afford the other half of my lift..:eek: a set of new shackles cost a whopping $46

It's like it hit me today I don't like the carolina lean look as much as I did when I bought the truck. Pic of it now to show how low it is in the back

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
As of right now, 4.5 bds lift, key turned up another 2" to clear the 35s without rubbing. And 4" blocks with 2" drops shackless

So 6.5+2 basically, hoping it'll be level with factory shackles.