Torchred's 00 Honda Accord

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
I bought this Honda a few months ago when I messed the 350 up in my truck. Plans were to just drive it til it blew up and junk the thing and its actually turned into a car I want to put some time and effort into if I'm gonna be stuck with it. It runs great has 235K on it, had a used engine with 70K on it last year and the trans rebuilt. Paid $350 for it and have put maybe another $350 in basic maintenance stuff. Just gonna play with this thing doing stuff I wouldn't do to the truck that won't break the bank until I get the 5.3 in the truck and running right.

When I got it
You must be registered for see images attach

Of course I had to get the lighting issues taken care of

Then I fixed the trunk with a huge dent

Just put a set of wheels and LED pods on it this weekend. Need to buy tires for them but they'll work for now. Probably going to wait until I buy coil overs to buy tires.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
And knocked the bumper off of it Sunday when I hit a lot of water around a blind curve, thankfully the pod wiring and one fastener held it until I got to my job (O'reillys) and fixed it there.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
And of course had to add a little bit of rice to it. I hate stickers on my truck besides the OBS Obsession one on the back glass, but the back glass just looked so plain on this thing. First time a Honda has a GTR, WRX, and S14 on the back window together? Maybe so haha

DaltonB98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The new rims made that car look so much better. I love these little cars though they are super reliable and seems to be the only way to get rid of it is to total it lol.

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very cool, I always liked the accords myself. I had a 94 2dr 5 speed that I would love to have back right now. I think a very mild drop would be next on my list for it. Like what you've done so far.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Picked up another one so I'm just gonna throw it on this thread also. Its a 98 Accord, V6 auto, spotless gray leather, but its wrecked. Paid 300 for this one, either gonna fix it and flip it or fix it and drive it.