Top Kick, Kodiak, 3500HD Exterior Door Handle Info, Cheap Handles, and Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice find.

would've a kick to the nads if they said that they wont part the doors :)

seriously though, great find

leakers

Reaction score
The groove around the end of the wire can be made using a small tubing cutter, like you would use for brake line tubing.

4player

Wookie Wagon
Reaction score
Found a set of these but the guy wont let me just have the handles and rods, wants me to buy both doors. wants $120 for both doors. A few months ago I could have done it. Not now.... have to wait for spring when I am busier at work.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Found a set of these but the guy wont let me just have the handles and rods, wants me to buy both doors. wants $120 for both doors. A few months ago I could have done it. Not now.... have to wait for spring when I am busier at work.

******* DO IT!!! I spent $227 on JUST the handles and rods yesterday. I'd buy those in a heartbeat

4player

Wookie Wagon
Reaction score
I was going to try and make a set of the rods with some stuff I bought first. I don't have the money to get those doors right now. I wish I could.

4player

Wookie Wagon
Reaction score
Found a passenger side set in a door off a 3500HD, got it for $60! So now I have the complete set for driver and passenger side. I will be doing this mod I hope by the end of this week on my 94 Blazer.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Found a passenger side set in a door off a 3500HD, got it for $60! So now I have the complete set for driver and passenger side. I will be doing this mod I hope by the end of this week on my 94 Blazer.

Good deal, get them installed and post up some pics!

4player

Wookie Wagon
Reaction score
The driver door handle comes in on Tuesday, FedEx.... so it will be next week when I can do this mod. I will post pics. I am going to try and make some more rods first though before I install them in my truck. That way I can have extras and see if it can be done.

4player

Wookie Wagon
Reaction score
I am working on the swap right now. I got the handles in and all but can't get the doors to lock from turning the key handle. I did everything written in this forum. I don't know what I have done wrong. I can unlock doors but not lock them.

Last edited: