tire size ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k_pro1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i know its probably been answered before but i couldnt get the search bar to work right. so will 315's on 16x10 rims fit with just cranking the t-bars? i know i'll probably have to trim something but will it rub horribly?

rcman989

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok i havent done this so im competely going off of what I know about this truck, but a 315 is about 34.5 inch tire. Your stock tire size is about 31 inches. so guess from those dimensions and cranking the t-bars it wont work with out a lot of trimming. Add about 3 inches to your stock height and you should be able to get away with it with a little trimming

k_pro1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i have 34 10.5 now. i know they'll fit height wise but the width is what im more concerned about.

thanks alot for the link.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 15x8 rims stick out a little less then my friends old 16x10's. With 33's I was max cranked to clear with little rubbing and just trimming the plastic valence, 35's would take alot of trimming to fit without rubbing IMO. Another friend ran 35's on 15x10 (lots of offset) with a 3" body lift and cranked to clear his, still rubbed and trimmed.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i trimmed on my truck to be able to turn my 315s on an 8" rim with my 6"lift... i hadnt cranked the t-bars to level it of at 6" yet though.