Timbren rubber overload helper springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bump530

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
heres a link. its werid they call them springs, when they are more of a glorified bump stop, but i guess they do "spring" some

http://www.timbren.com/ses-kits.htm

i found a good deal on a set of used ones is the reason im asking. ill look in AAL

bump530

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well im mainly lookin for something to keep the truck from squatin (or squatin) as bad when i put load on it. i just put the 2" springs on the front of my truck to level it with the back. its goin to get the tires mounted and an alignment tomorrow. before i had 2" lowerin shackles on the back to make it sit level. the front is actually a lil higher than the back right now but i figure that will change as the new springs settle in.

my original plan was to go with a AAL, but when i found a used set of those helpers for $25 i figured i would see what ppl thought about them. its a good deal, hard to pass up.

JohnnyRingo

Shut your Butt
Reaction score
yeah deals like that are hard to pass up, thats why i had 22s. didnt want em but couldnt letem go for what the guy wanted. hell give'em a try worst comes to worst your out 25 bucks.