Tie rods to heim joints

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya basically they're extra supports. The one pic is the super steer idler arm with a support bracket that uses a heim and the other pic is the pitman arm and same bracket. I can't remember who makes them

camaroman101

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cognito makes them, yea they're just support brackets for the stock parts. Supposed to give support and make them last longer.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Think that was who i used. I dnt remember. Anyways I haven't had any problems with them and before all the parts the steering was sloppy. Think I've got the receipt somewhere for all the parts and work I had done thatll have the names for all the parts, same time I had the rough country installed.
Also gotta think of all the jeeps and toyos that are daily driven with heims, yes mainly for offroad but people do daily their play rigs as well.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Moog Problem solver pitman arm lasted all of 50k on my 1500 so anything I can do to beef that garbage up is on my radar.

DeucesAllin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ruffstuff specialties. Reamer and a few parts- gtg.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk