Thz71's werk truck build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Finally after months of looking for one and being ready to spend 4-500 dollars. This plow mount popped up 1 mile from my work for 150. Offered him 100 and he took it! Missing 2 brackets but that shouldn't be too big of a deal.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Ordered plugs wires cap and rotor for it tonight.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Changed plugs and wires today was gona do cap and rotor but summit sent me the wrong parts. Pulled the grill, filler, headlights, bumper, towhooks, broken fan shroud air filter housing and filter, the crap that leads to the filter housing, and the front skid plate. Gona have this thing ready for winter asap

Last edited:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Making some progress on it slowly but surely. So many pieces on this truck needed replaced I've lost track of how many parts I've been pulling off the trucks out back to get this thing right. Composite headlight and grill swap. Switched bumpers. New fan shroud, filler panel, windshield washer fluid tank, air filter etc. Old wiring harness was a disaster so I cut it all apart and made a new one. The links on the plow mount are too short from the old mount so I'm gonna have to try and make new one which I don't really have the tools to do because western wants 25 ea. For them. The nice part is every single part aside from plugs and oil I had so it's been a cheap project. Once I get the links done need to go into town and swap a couple tires around and it'll be ready to go.
You must be registered for see images

black90sport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
NICE! Ive really been thinking about finding a cheap truck to set up for plowing/salt, but im always worried the year i do it will be the year we have no snow.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Looks like shell need some ballast to keep the rear planted. Other than that it should be a hell of a plow rig. How far up are the torsion bars?