Thz71's werk truck build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Well finally back into a 400 that I'm gonna keep for awhile. Bottom line don't want a plow on my cummins and don't Wana have to drive it much in the winter. So I traded a 99 half ton for this. It's a 95 3/4 ton small block, with the nv4500 (why I wanted it). She's rough, but I just happen to have a few parts laying around.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I took the old toolbox off that came on it and sold it, put my headache rack and toolbox in that have probably been in 15 gmt400s. Replaced the Guage cluster because the tach didn't work (not too bad of a difference in milage). Replaced the alternator ( obvious reason) and headlight switch (lights would randomly go out). Replaced both broken interior door handles, both blown door speakers, replaced the radio with out out of a parts truck so I had an Aux input. Replaced a bald/flat tire and rim. All with stuff I had around so zero dollars spent.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Started painting a tailgate for it because the one it has is destroyed and barely serves its purpose. I'll also be converting to composite headlights and grill soon. Along with a seat cover and getting my plow mounted and wired up. And probably a couple more tires.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Must be nice to have a 400 junkyard lol. Im interested to see where this goes though. Any plans to clean it up or just gonna work truck it?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I won't be fixing any rust or dents if that's what you mean, but if I get nice parts in I'll throw them on. But I don't plan to spend any money on extras it doesn't absolutely need. Way too many projects haha.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I just ment like clean the interior up a bit, maybe a nice bench seat and some pyos. I get the whole not fixing dents thing, i saw your ecss build lol.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yah that might be in the plans haha

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those speakers are way past blown. Good work truck, should look good when you get that plow on it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk