Thz71's Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I've spoke to 2 different DOT officers here in Iowa. And they both said as far as they're concerned as long as you have the correct lisence for how much you weigh they don't care what you pull it with or on.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Couple more
You must be registered for see images attach

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
One of they guys that came to buy parts today had this truck with an entirely plastic box. Never seen one before! Very cool.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One of they guys that came to buy parts today had this truck with an entirely plastic box. Never seen one before! Very cool.

First one I've seen like that came by the car wash I work at and it caught me off guard when I went to dry it off. First I noticed the tailgate was not metal, then I noticed the besides as well. Since then I've noticed several gmt800s around like this.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
I've seen one before, also threw me off guard. When I worked at an auto repair shop we did vehicle smog/inspections for a used car dealer and one came in. IIRC it was like a 2003 or 2004 ECSB. I actually saw that truck driving through my town within the past week and the last time I saw that truck was well over two years ago.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score

Damn that's a ProTec bed. That's what all you rust belt guys need!

So when you're parting one of these out.. I need a very little insignificant part. You know the little rubber/felt tabs in the cupholders of the center console? I lost one of those. I'm OCD. I need it. LOL

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Damn that's a ProTec bed. That's what all you rust belt guys need!

So when you're parting one of these out.. I need a very little insignificant part. You know the little rubber/felt tabs in the cupholders of the center console? I lost one of those. I'm OCD. I need it. LOL
How do they come out? I probably have one

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think it just pulls out I think. I bet I lost mine when I was cleaning it... I pull the entire cupholder assembly and stick it in the dishwasher lol

Whoa... This is kind of genius...