Those of you with dual exhaust..need your help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am going with a magnaflow di/do muffler and was just wondering how you guys ran your pipes. Did you remove your spare tire or did you just go around it? I want it to exit out back not the sides. Any pictures would be greatly appreciated!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
magnaflow's are aweful expensive mufflers for nothing more then a glasspack IMO. All of their mufflers are glasspacks, just stainless steel outside. A reg. glasspack would be alot cheaper, but that's up to you.

My truck was setup for spare tire, but it was removed before I got it, and they ran out the side, but I don't see any realy problem running them around the tire and under the frame rails or something.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its tight be it can be done, just take it down the passenger side till you get past the gas tank the bend the pipes around the spare tire.

not a real great pic but its all i got, i had the guy tuck it pretty tight...

You must be registered for see images attach

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea all magnaflows sound the same because they are, they are all glasspacks. Mine do the same as above, run down the PS til the tank, then split off to both sides.