thermal actuator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
Since i've blown 6 actuators I said what the hell and installed the posi-lock system 3 years ago..I use my 4wd often and this thing kicks in so quick I wonder if it's engaged but it always does the job. I'd say this is a great product for anyone who wheels frequently.

Reaction score
I put this up in a different post. What I did was: There is a wire (light blue i believe) that runs to the actuator. I got a double pole, single throw switch and used one half to disrupt the blue wire after the relay. The second side of the switch I used on the black and white wire going to the light that illuminates the front tires on the picture. Voila!!!! 2Wd Low and the indicator shows it too. now you can mount the switch anywhere you want on the dash or on the transfer case selector(If its floor mounted).

trx88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i need to know more about this 2wd low **** thats nifty

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used the kit to convert from the thermal to elec actuator and wired in an interruptor switch as well. 2LO is sweet, especially with granny 1st. haha