The Stupid Lift Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

white_trash88

Im too drunk to taste that chicken
Reaction score
I'm also curious about the 2-3 inch rough country lift my truck is clearing 285s right now so I'm thinking about 35s or 315s... Thanks
Im running 35/12.5/15 on a 2 inch block and crank with a little trimming to the front bumper, so ya itll work

Wally_95

Reaction score
Yeah I figured height wise it would work I was curious as far as weather the lift itself was worth it I'm not afraid of a little trimming a cranking if it would save me a couple hundred

white_trash88

Im too drunk to taste that chicken
Reaction score
Yeah I figured height wise it would work I was curious as far as weather the lift itself was worth it I'm not afraid of a little trimming a cranking if it would save me a couple hundred
Any suspension lift under 4 inch is just a glorified crank, imo body lift if you only want 3 in

Wally_95

Reaction score
Yeah reading through some other threads it sounds like that's probably the case thanks!!

Fedeleon11

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, I put on some 33" mud claws with stock suspension, I didnt need to do anything, they dont rub, and did a little flex text in a loading ramp and no problems, Only Need now the 2" blocks for the rear and crank the front end, and a steering stabilizer too, any recomendation for some shocks? I have some almost new Monroy shocks But I dont like them a lot
You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
X2 for Bilsteins, all I ever run. My stuff is all stock height, though.