The Stupid Lift Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Thats what I thought, I didnt think I was going to have any problems. Figured I would double check tho since its my first time Lifting a Fullsize GM.

B-ROCK

Reaction score
Do you need longer brake lines for the front?

I assuming no cuz the RCX kit doesn't come with them.

Garzady

Reaction score
Ok I have a 4 Door Tahoe with a 3 inch body lift. I was wondering what size of tire I could fit under it if I went with a 18x10 wheel with 4.75 backspacing?? Keep in mind I dont want the STUFFED look but more of a "I CAN OFFROAD WITHOUT RUBBING" look..... and I don't mind if I have to trim a little bit

Garzady

Reaction score
You really think I could fit 33s like a 33x12.5r18 toyo m/t on the 18x10??

This was my goal but I don't want to hack my truck up

ScReeFuS

Reaction score
when you say 33's will fit with crank on factory wheels, does that only mean the wheels offered 88 to 98 or will that still apply with some factory nbs 17s?

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Its the combination of the width of the wheel and the stock offset that allows for a larger tire with out scrubbing, any stock wheel should work.

Reaction score
Good day!
I want to make bodylift 2,5 ... 3 inches. Do I need to lengthen the steering shaft? I can not find instructions in pictures how to do it, can somebody share a link?
PS: my GMT410, 99, stock rims, 285\75\16, BFGMT, some clinging to the wheel arches
You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJost