The Stupid Lift Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my truck has been through hell with a cracked radiator and not overheated. i dont think a BL would affect the cooling at all, ps i hate my fan shroud because it doesnt look stock now but its still all there

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
The BL kits come with everything you need to fix whats affected, my old '91 was cranked and BLed and I pounded the **** out of it and never gave me anything to ***** about

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my truck has been through hell with a cracked radiator and not overheated. i dont think a BL would affect the cooling at all, ps i hate my fan shroud because it doesnt look stock now but its still all there

to clarify, my BL cam with the parts to fix my fan shroud it just looks funky now.

Fleeingpepper

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone asked this in the body lift thread and it wasn't answered from what I saw.
On the Tahoes and Suburbans how do you raise the rear bumper after getting a body lift? They're mounted differently than on the trucks.

Reaction score
Stupid question here...

Guy told me with his truck he put a 3" Block in the rear and had to extend the rear soft line for the brakes. is this true? Or Can I toss a 2"-3" Block in and not worrie about it?

JohnnyRingo

Shut your Butt
Reaction score
seeing as how i lifted my rear 6 inches and didnt extend anything in the rear i hope not. but no he's a dumbass your fine.