The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Get that one, it has a lip on the front so things dont slide out

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
You should be getting 2 parts with that. The cubby itself + a small little skinny one that fills-in between the bottom inside leading edge of the opening & the cubby's box. The box is actually larger than the opening. Without that skinny transition piece, all the little things in the cubby will slip down, under & in behind the cubby box.

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is the file version. When I find something this good I save it as a document in my "Truck" directory. Since the photobucket debacle I don't want to take chances on losing it. Sealing this bolt will most likely stop your leak. All credit goes to @someotherguy for this really useful post.
You must be registered for see images attach

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So this is a very basic question so I apologize in advance....Are there any tricks to getting the second row out of a tahoe? It appears that are some bolts that I'm not seeing when trying to remove it so that I can replace my carpet here in the near future. :think: